Vendor Assessment on Tender (Government Marketplace)
Vendor Assessment is important because it evaluates the credentials of the seller and the quality standards followed during the manufacturing process
Exemptions granted under the following scenarios
- Annual turnover for the latest previous year is more than INR 500 Crores
- Have BIS License
- Organization Process is a Certified by QCI
- NSIC No for the product they intended to upload on Tender Portal
Note: In case the Product is Manufactured outside India but sold in India by the Indian Origin legal entity then they one should go for Deemed OEM instead of OEM. All the above exemptions apply to them also.
Summary Level Vendor Assessment Process:
- After registration on Tender portal, the OEM has to go for Vendor Assessment on Tender Portal itself. Basic Organization Details are to be filled. Product for which Vendor Assessment to be done is to be filled � Please note that as of now Seller Organization can add as many products as they want to get assessed in a single assessment
- An online fee has to be made to QCI for Vendor Assessment Process initiation. After the payment is processed, mail will be sent by QCI with user ID and password for starting the Vendor Assessment
Currently, there are 2 stage Vendor Assessment Process
- A) Desktop Assessment�� Following a set of detailed documents and explanations are to be filled in three broad level grouping:
- Information Block
- Details of Product
- Details of Firm
Once the relevant supporting documents are uploaded and details are filled, one has to click the submit button QCI will assign a SPOC for the account and will review the desktop assessment documents. In case of any further details required they will check with the Seller and data to be uploaded accordingly. Once the desktop assessment is cleared, mail will be sent by QCI for Video Assessment
- B) Video Assessment�� It is done through the Android Phone APP where the entire manufacturing process of the seller will be assessed by the QCI team based on the details provided in the desktop assessment. Once the Video Assessment is completed, Final Vendor Assessment Report will be uploaded in Tender Portal by QCI. Based on the report OEM Dashboard will be enabled by Tender wherein only OEMs can upload their products onto the Portal.
Tender OEM/Brand Creation & Updating of OEMs with following options under the OEM Panel:
- Raise the request for creation of Both OEM and Brand
- Raise the request for creation of Brand
- Raise the request for creation of OEM Please note that, all OEMs are allowed to access OEM Panel only after completing Vendor Assessment Process. Please note that relevant documents requested for creation of Brand need to be uploaded by the sellers. Please note that OEMs can request for OEM/Brand only for the existing catalogues in the system. If the catalogue is not available then, first process for creating new catalogue need to be completed and after the catalogue is created the request for OEM/Brand can be requested.
One can get complete training of Vendor Assessment through our Tender Training Module, for more details please visit � www.gemtrainings.com